Business Development Representative
We’re seeking a business development representative with a proven track record of success identifying prospects, developing relationships, and closing customers.
The Business Development Representative will act as the liaison between our Marketing and Operations teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure exceptional after-sales service. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trust with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls with (prospective) clients
- Report to the business development leader on sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Experience selling to healthcare providers.
How to Apply
If you think your experience and expertise may be a good fit for this opportunity, we want to hear from you!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover note and résumé.
In your cover note, please tell us about your past sales achievements as well as why you feel you are a good fit for this position.